Friday, August 20, 2010

8/20 Improvements

I was really worried that I was going to have to spend last night on the kitchen floor with Ruby. Fortunately, by 10 o'clock she had stopped soiling herself and I convinced Sonja that we should take the chance of having her sleep with us. Extra towels were put between us and ruby climbed right up and snugggled into my back and slept the sleep of the dead. I don't think she moved all night. Fortunately she snores like a pug and that was the most comforting sound. She woke up this morning with a good amount of energy and we went out to do her business and then she ate well and took her meds. Thank God for the small miracles. She's been a little quiet all day and has been a little picky in her eating, but all in all it has been a much better day. Here's to several more.

1 comment:

  1. Thank god for snoring! I'm so glad she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete